Tuesday, August 08, 2006

TheBramptonNews.com Article on Me and my Film

Okay, this is really cool.

Last week, local Brampton writer Tom Argall published online an article he's been writing about yours truly and my film, "Killing Schrodinger's Cats". I've never had an article written about myself before, so I'm really stoked about this! You can check out the article here:

http://www.thebramptonnews.com/articles/495/1/
Brampton-Filmmaker-Aims-High/Page1.html

The main page http://www.thebramptonnews.com/

Thanks Tom, for a fantastic article!

Many thanks to Bill, Todd, and Stephanie for their kind words.

The article doesn't get into much detail about Post-Production so I'd like to take this opportunity to give credit where credit is due and thank my friend Doug Groves, and my brother Michael Lei for their fine work, helping me out on the Digital FX and Computer Graphics. Doug's been helping me on some of the FX work for the film itself, and on the Trailer; he did the kick-a$$ title graphics. My brother, Michael, created/modeled/textured the fantastic Computer Generated 3D house (yes, the house in the first few seconds in the trailer is not real). Thanks guys!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

pedagogic despite experienced restrict crux denied elevator relies vaccine credentials deviation
lolikneri havaqatsu